Identifying & Remediating Animal Cruelty & Neglect
for the Pet Care Provider
What You'll Get;
AAVSB RACE Certified Course:
Veterinarian - Non-medical - 1 Hour
Veterinary Technician - Non-medical - 1 Hour
- Approx. 1 Hour of Video Lessons*
- Education in Legal Definitions
- The knowledge to identify Animal Cruelty & Neglect on the job.
- Lessons on spotting Cruelty & Neglect in;
- Vet Care
- Living Conditions
- and More
- Training in remediating Unintentional Cruelty with your clients
- Downloadable Resources
- Certificate of Training upon passing the Final Exam
This course is designed for Pet Care Professionals in the United States and Canada.
*Students have reported approx. 2-3 hours to complete the entire course.
DISCLAIMER: This course contains discussion and images of animal cruelty that some students may find disturbing.